I don’t know about you, but there is nothing I love more than Christmas decorations (except my puppy, of course). Take one look at my apartment and you’d see endless strings of Christmas lights, tinsel garlands, and my decked out tree. I even listen to the Christmas station on Pandora every morning before work.
There’s nothing I love more than an easy and inexpensive DIY project, so I’ve put together a list of some that put a big smile on my face. Sending Christmas cheer from my home to yours!
1. DIY Holiday Garlands 5 Ways via A Beautiful Mess.
2. DIY Christmas Forest Cake Topper via Oh Happy Day.
3. DIY Christmas Tree Cactus via Sugar & Cloth.
4. DIY Snowman Snack Cups via Handmade Charlotte.
5. DIY Felt Ornaments via Eighteen25.
6. DIY Giant Ornament Balloons via Studio DIY.
7. DIY Sprinkles Ornaments via Gimme Some Oven.
8. DIY Snow Globe via The Sweetest Occassion.
8. DIY Merry Sign via Home Oh My.
9. DIY Clay Ornaments via The Lovely Drawer
10. DIY Glitter Antler Reindeer Head Art via Lolly Jane.
If you have any more festive DIY ideas, please share!
art, Christmas, Christmas tree, diy, easy, festive, holiday garland, holidays, ornaments, snow globe, snowman