Oh goodness, how I love overalls. I absolutely loved them as a kid and I love them now. It just so happens that they’ve come back into style full-blown. There are so many different styles and ways to wear them. From street style to runway, there seems to be no stopping that overalls are “in” for spring.
Here are a couple of tips for rocking the overalls trend:
- Try a different color. I really like the idea of black or white overalls instead of the traditional denim.
- Mix them with patterns. What you wear under your overalls is as important as the overalls themselves. I think stripes or florals underneath could be a fun addition.
- Get the full jumpsuit. It’s more rare to have full-length overalls, but if you could find them in a tapered leg it would be a great alternative to skinny jeans.
- Wear with a crop top. A cute cropped blouse underneath a-la-Coachella style has definitely gotten more popular. It’s definitely something I want to try.
- Tie a denim shirt around your waist over your overalls. Demin + denim is just the cutest!
Overalls are a great way of showing off your style, so have fun with it!crop top, denim, fashion, fashion trend, jumpsuit, overalls, patterns, spring, street style, trend